This is a page thats going to be about the stuff that happens to me, mainly at work. Or, not.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tucker Max woke me up in time for work.

A few weeks back, I ordered a tuckermax ( http://tuckermax.com ) book at my local bookstore. They said it would take about 3-4 weeks to arrive.

Fastfoward to last week....
I worked Tuesday graveyard shift (10pm-6am), and had to work wednesday afternoon, from 2pm to 10pm. For those who are too stupid to count time, thats 8 hours break, meaning i get only about 4/5 hours sleep (if I can sleep....) if I want to get to the bus on time.

It happened again this week, and I never had a chance to tell my boss he'd made the mistake.
I set my alarm for 11am, so I'd have time to get up and go into town and do some window shopping and have lunch before hand.

My alarm goes off. I roll over and press snooze. 3 and a half hours later, the phone rings. I wake up, and look at the time. It's 1:40pm. I look again. Something doesn't feel right. Then it hits me. I'm meant to be at work, counting the till, and I'm still in bed.

The phone call I got? My Tucker Max book has arrived at the bookstore.

He may be a (very funny) asshole, but because of him, I got to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home