This is a page thats going to be about the stuff that happens to me, mainly at work. Or, not.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oversleep can be interesting.

I've been sleeping all day, due to the fact that I worked Saturday 10pm to 6am, which led to me sleeping all day Sunday, and there fore was awake all through the dark hours Sunday night, and then slept all...anyway.
I've forced myself to nap during the night, as I have to work this afternoon at 2pm.

This has led to something resembling a dream running through my head( I believe the term is Lurid Dream) that seems very random, and not anything like a usual dream, being all realistic and stuff.

It was the type of dream that I knew would make an awesome book/story, had I remembered the whole thing afterwards....

Here is what I remember:
It was set in either Japan or China during the past (the time period that the samuri/karate films are usually set).

The main character was called Jennifer, though I have no idea why, being in a place and time that is the past.

The secondary(but still very important) character didn't seem to have a name, but was pushing a pram. Or something. I'm going to say it was a pram. Like the pram out of the Lone Wolf and Cub movies. Yes, that was the...in fact, it was him. His pram, his child. Him.

Anyway, the whole dream seemed to be Jennifer following the tracks of SecondaryCharacter, despite the dangers, the dangers so far being: speaking birds, ghost wagon thingies (very cool see through effect- and this is a dream), and being up on a bamboo walkway that is 30+ feet in the air. With moss and stuff. Slippery.

The reason she was following him was to return a diary/log of his adventures, which was magic.
It was magic (or maybe it was just the dream) in that it would update itself when she reached random points, telling her what had occured there, to SecondaryCharacter.
Despite not being in his possession. Spooky. It'd also 'play' the event in her mind(movie flashback style).

The whole point of this post? My dreams are awesomeness in it's purest form.
I may just have to make an ongoing story on another blog about Jen's adventures....

1 Comments:

Blogger Evil Bunneh said...

I have realistic ones...just not when I've slept all day, and have to try sleep again at night.


So should I make a story up?

3:40 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home