This is a page thats going to be about the stuff that happens to me, mainly at work. Or, not.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Bloc Party.

Yet another great album I've found(Silent Alarm, by the band Bloc Party). There's so much good music out there at the moment. I really have to start paying attention to whats being released....

And, in work related stuff, we've had that fake burglary that I mentioned...back....then.
I don't think the boss got the result he was looking for. The guy was given the money, which the boss wanted to happen, but the person who it happened to couldn't get any details for the police, such as appearence and number plates etc.

Though who knows how hard she tried? I know I wouldn't of, being that it is a f*cked up idea. No one knows exactly how they will react in such a situation.

The funny thing is I had no idea it had happened, even though I was on night shift the day it happened. I found out when a customer told me.....after reading it in the local paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home