This is a page thats going to be about the stuff that happens to me, mainly at work. Or, not.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Damn drunks....

Last night, about midnight, two slightly drunk guys came in, who are regular-ish customers. They are usually pretty cool, but they must have been drinking the wrong stuff this time round, because they acted like they owned the place, pouring the salt packets onto the tables, and tossing the containers around. this is one of my pet hates, and one day I'll find out where the people who do it alot (not these guys) work, and go do it to them.

Anyway, when I asked (politely...) them to clean it up, they just ignored me.

Now, I deal with drunk people a lot, so I know how much I can get away with by looking at them.

I told them this time around, "Clean up the mess you just made, or your order guys? It'll be mine."

No one ever expects me to stick up for myself...might be that they see a uniform, not a face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly i dont get it? you took there food? did they clean it up? hmmmzzzz your a funny one mike, gonna see you soon hey :P hmmzz

10:26 pm

 
Blogger Evil Bunneh said...

no, it was still cooking ate the time they were being jerks.

Plus they hadn't actually paid yet, so it wasn't technically theirs.

10:33 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home