This is a page thats going to be about the stuff that happens to me, mainly at work. Or, not.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Little Red Cap.

I'm not 100% sure what happened with this but:


Last night, there were a a bunch of kids (they'd be about 13-15), hanging around where I work.
This happens a fair bit, so I didn't pay attention to them.

Until one of them kicked (possibly repeatedly-there were a few loud bangs) a customers car.

Guess what happened next? Mr Large Customer wasn't very pleased, and decided to do something about it. He was smart enough to do it down the street where there are no cameras.

This angered the rest of the 'gang' that were hanging around. Especially Little Red Cap, who started kicking the stuff at work (including, which nearly broke, a petrol bowser).

If I had any compassion left for them (and I did....) it ended right then and there.

And then, he has the nerve to call me a coward. Despite the fact the fight (Which would have been one or two punches) wasn't really on our site, and therefore not our problem once we ring the police.



This caused me to give him the mute-stare-of-death. When I see him again, I'll be doing it again...and again, and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home