This is a page thats going to be about the stuff that happens to me, mainly at work. Or, not.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Damn Smokers....

Basically, I work in a petrol station, which should give you a hint where the title is heading.
For some reason, the revheads in my town have chosen where I work as the nighttime hangout, (as opposed to, oh, I don't know...a park? or a parking lot?) which means that they get drunk and play loud music till 3 in the morning even on a sunday.... I'm pretty sure they just choose us, because we sell food and have a toilet.

Anyway, there was one guy who I saw smoking the other night, right next to a fuel bowser.
First thing I wanted to do? Pour fuel on him. (So I'm an asshole....Eat me.) I told him basically to move away from the pumps. (Sometimes I want to get all punchy...)

Big deal you say?

He did it a second time, 10 minutes later. That time I did get slightly loud(while still fantasising about him and flames....). I was hoping he'd do it one more time, so I could ring the cops and get them to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home